- Katrina Aronson
8 Ways to Boost Your Story Views on Instagram
If you're looking to get more views on your Instagram Stories, you're in the right place!
Instagram is arguably one of the biggest social media platforms in the world right now and stories are an incredible way to connect with your audience. But it can be confusing and discouraging to see the number of people watching your stories change so wildly at times.
A good guideline is that roughly 5% of your followers should be watching your stories. Of course, that will still go up and down depending on how active you are and how much people are engaging with your other content.
If you're in a place where you're noticing a dip in your story views, try these eight tips that I've curated. Try them all at once or gradually over time, but if you use these consistently, you'll absolutely notice a boost to your IG Story views.
Here's the 8 tricks that have worked the best for me in boosting the number of people seeing my stories:
1. Mentioning your loyal followers, tagging them, and sharing their content.
2. Show up on video DAILY. Try to have 5-10 posts to your stories daily and not allow it to drain completely to zero.
3. Use more stickers and polls that engage your audience! Use these to engage back via DMs
4. Reply to messages that you're receiving because this shows Instagram that you are active and they'll push your stories to more of your followers.
5. Use the trending stickers that reference pop culture/major events and holidays
6. Mix it up! Don't just be talking on video constantly. Switch things up with a picture or sharing a post or a text only slide.
7. Use captions. Not only is this important for accessibility, mo
8. Sharing other people's content to your stories and tagging them.
Want to hear me dive even deeper into these tips and tricks? Check out this recent episode of Through The Marketing Lens podcast!